Hairpin legs are extremely sturdy twists on the classic mid-century style hairpin leg built, from solid 10mm or 12mm diameter cold rolled steel. They were used to support furniture such as coffee tables, dining tables, bench, sofa, desk,etc..
Style of Hairpin Legs
There are variety of hairpin legs styles, such as modern, mid century, industrial, rustic, vintage and more.
Features of Metal Hairpin Legs
- It is made of solid carbon steel with protectors and screws
- Industrial style with modern look for any project.
- Easy and quick to install with pre-drilled holes on the mounting plate
- Perfect for any project such as dinner table, end table and night stands, etc..
- Alternative finish options: raw iron or powder coat.
What weight can hairpin legs support?
How do you level a metal table leg?
The Hairpin Legs We produce
We mainly produces 2 rod hairpin legs and 3 rod hairpin legs from size 4” to 40” and you also can customize the size and color with our techniques and equipment.
Weight Tolerance For Hairpin Legs
The following graphic shows the weight tolerance of our hairpin legs in different dimension. Please note that the table is related to a set of four 10 mm diameter legs.
Looking for hairpin legs, table legs, furniture legs or pipe shelf brackets manufacturer?